Hello, my name is Rafia Khader and welcome to my blog Cake & Cows!
More than aboot me, you’re probably wondering aboot the name of this blog. Am I a farmer who loves to bake? Nah. I don’t even bake! I just really love cake and I really love cows. I’m also an avid admirer of alliteration. So yeah, that’s pretty much it.
But if you really wanna know more about me… Okay, let’s see. Umm, I love cake and cows. What else do you need to know?
- I’m in my early thirties.
- I was born in Toronto, Canada (though I’ve been in the U.S. since ’98).
- I am married to a man – “Mr. Rafia,” as he is referred to – whom I met on the internet (it’s not as shocking as it may have been a decade ago, but I’m an octogenarian at heart).
- I am the youngest (and best) of three siblings. But like I said, I’m an old soul.
- My family is from Hyderabad, India. If you don’t understand the significance of that statement, I’m afraid you will never understand why I am the way I am. But that’s okay, because even if you do understand the former, there’s no guarantee you will understand the latter.
- I am what you might refer to as a “pseudo-academic.” I like the idea of getting a PhD, but I still haven’t found that one question I simply must answer. So until then (or perhaps the rest of my life), I will refer to myself as a pseudo-academic.
That should be it for now. If you’d like to know more about me, why not, I don’t know, read my blog? ;)
Have a nice day!