Hello, my name is Rafia Khader and welcome to my blog Cake & Cows!
More than aboot me, you’re probably wondering aboot the name of this blog. Am I a farmer who loves to bake? Nah. I don’t even bake! I just really love cake and really love cows. I’m also an avid admirer of alliteration. So that’s that!
But if you really wanna know more about me… Well, let’s see. I love cake and cows. What else do you need to know?
- I’m in my early thirties.
- I was born in Toronto, Canada (though I’ve been in the U.S. since ’98).
- I met my husband – his name is “Mr. Rafia” – on the internet.
- I am the youngest (and best!) of three siblings, but really, I’m an old soul.
- My family is from Hyderabad, India. If you don’t understand the significance of that statement, I’m afraid you will never understand why I am the way I am. But that’s okay! Because even if you do understand the former, there’s no guarantee you will understand the latter.
- I am what you might refer to as a “pseudo-academic.” In other words, I’ve been thinking of getting a PhD for the past decade. I still haven’t made up my mind, but I haven’t discarded the idea entirely, either.
- I recently started
running joggingphysical-movement-that-is-definitely-not-walking. This is a BIG deal for me. So much so I believe it merits mention on this page.
That should be it for now. If you’d like to know more about me, why not, I don’t know, read my blog? ;)
Have a nice day!