Hello, my name is Rafia Khader and welcome to my blog Cake & Cows!
More than about me, you’re probably wondering what the name of this blog is all aboot. To put it simply: I really love cake and I really love cows. I’m also an avid admirer of alliteration. That’s pretty much it.
So, yeah… about me. Let’s see. I love cake and cows. What else do you need to know?
- I’m in my early thirties.
- I was born in Canada (though I’ve been in the U.S. since ’98).
- I am married to a man, referred to as “Mr. Rafia” on this here blog, whom I met on the internet (it’s not as shocking as it may have been 10-15 years ago, but I’m an octogenarian at heart).
- I am the youngest (and best) of three siblings. But like I said, I’m an old soul.
- My family is from Hyderabad, India. And don’t you forget it! After marrying a non-Hydro, I’ve turned into, like, Super Hydro Woman.
- I am forever a Religious Studies Geek who has never fully waken up from the dream of getting a PhD one day. I want to live a life of the mind!
That should be it for now. If you’d like to know more about me, why not, I don’t know, read my blog? ;)
Have a nice day!